Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The 80's are back

Ok we start out with the ugliest pair of earrings. The 80's are making a comeback... before you get excited about that go look at your mom's wedding pictures. The vomit in your mouth will turn you off to the idea.
You all know I hate graphic tees. You all know I hate Disney. I most definitely don't like this tee... call me Satan. I just don't like.
I had to put this one on, because even though noone in their right mind would wear it, it made me laugh out loud when I saw it.
Straight up ugly, white trash.
Woops... I accidentally wore my lingerie to work, but I bought it at forever 21 in the clothing department.
Ok... Mark my words. If you wear these headbands I'm sorry if I offend you but you will regret it. Anything that is this big will cause remorse later. I GUARANTEE that we will ask ourselves ,"Why in the world did I wear that giant plant on my head?" What's next? Butterfly clips?
Hmmm... ugly.

Halloween Costume


Have I ever expressed my hate for camo? It comes in and out of style more than anything else but it is so ugly! Why did the lettering all of a sudden turn blue and underlined?

Had to put this on here. This is actually funny for a graphic tee.
Oh boy... oh boy. This is ugly. Attaching linen napkins to a shirt may be practical but not cute.
Too short... borderline white trash.
Ugly... WAY TOO BIG.
Minnie mouse? Check out the graphic tee above.
We'll call these napkin shirts... don't like them.
Way too much going on here and flesh colored fabric is never a good idea.
This is a Forever21 exclusive! It's so, ah, special. You going to wear this with the minnie mouse graphic tee and the black bow headband?

2 comments:

Carl said...

Lauren, you're alive! Hey good to see you posting again. Go Minnie Mouse!

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to seek unprecedented things. Currently I am making my hold photovoltaic panels. I am making it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a very awesome site that explains how to contruct solar panels and so on. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the data given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd extremely treasure it, cause I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.