Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bad Knockoffs...HUGE PET PEEVE!!

Who ever invented the tech vest? Damn Old Navy, I do have to admit I had one a while back, BUT it was pink and cute at the time, and was not used to keep me warm, it was for looks only. But that was in like ninth grade, what has happened; why are people still wearing them, and do they really keep you warm? If you have experience with being warm as a result of a tech vest please let me know. Next is boots, the kind that go up to like your knees or a little lower, under jeans that you cuffed up. The pointy high heel boots, don’t ever wear that around me because I will trip you. Fake designer bags, and I’m not talking the good fake ones, I’m talking about the fake ones that you get in the mall that have like EE instead of LV, and they totally look fake. If you can’t afford a real one or a really good fake one then don’t carry around a bad fake one, you’ll look stupid. It’s like the fake Tiffany’s jewelry the only reason people buy Tiffany’s or designer bags is for the look and that’s ok, BUT what’s the point of having totally fake looking Tiffany’s that you buy from Claire’s accessories and then wear it everyday! If you can’t afford the real stuff don’t wear the fake stuff! Today I saw a girl wearing a black polka dot belt with a matching purse, with a yellow shirt. Now I think yellow and black should never be worn together for 2 reasons. One you look like a bumblebee, two because they were my high school colors, so there might be some bias there. And what is up with the matching belt and purse, and I forgot to mention it was ROXY, are we in 7th grade? One for boys, never wear a white shirt with jeans, you look like you just got off the set of Grease, and that is not attractive. (John Travolta is the only one that is a sexy beast when he wears that stuff.) Also butterflies!!!!! I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned this yet; insects do not belong in fashion! Dragonflies and butterflies are for the wilderness, not shirts, skirts and bags. I'm going to write a book.

No comments: