Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bleached Pants...the End

First let me say, right now I am in the process of writing a book about fasion pet peeves, if you have anything that bothers you, let me know and it might make it in the book! So remember when flowers in your hair used to be in, they aren't anymore, so quit killing the wild and leave them with their stem. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but gaucho pants, they look good on NOONE! First of all they are stretchy so unless you weigh 80 pounds don't even look at them and if you do weight 80 pounds go eat something. Second they make your legs look like you weigh at least 500 pounds. And lastly they confuse everyone, are they pants? are they a skirt? Oh no they're UGLY! Bleached pants, any type of bleached pants are ugly, so throw them away, especially the ones that look "worn" and like "oops, I accidentally spilled bleach on my pants, oh well." First of all, when you have that bleached look going down your legs it makes your legs look really really fat. Second noone can pull off bleached pants. So if you still have the receipt go return them to Charlotte Russe. Cowboy hats were invented for halloween and farmers. Stop wearing them as part of your outfit, they are so ugly! I recently went to the most annoying store, BUCKLE, and they had a pink cowboy hat, I almost threw up, they are sooooo ugly. Pants and skirts that have phrases written on the butts like "bootylicious". You're not bootylicious and that term hasn't been used since 2002! Platform shoes, the spice girls called, they want their shoes back and that's all I'm going to say about that. Denim bodysuits, damn you J-Lo, for making people think it's ok to buy those hidious suits. They are ugly, not flattering and only astronauts are supposed to wear body suits! And for that matter, jean dresses, throw them all away! Sneaker in the front, high heel in the back? These belong in the same category as those stupid Gaucho pants, they confuse everyone and they are ugly. Jessica Simpson wore them once on a really bad performance on TV and I changed the channel cause I wanted to through a spear through her heart. Animal print, anything animal print. Sheets, skirts, shirts, it's all really outdated. It used to be in, I am not denying that, but it's not anymore, and when it was in it wasn't cute, it was ugly, but everyone liked it cause it was a fad, so thank goodness that fad has passed and everyone can burn their animal print everything. Lastly bows tied around your ponytail, it reminds me something that I can't put my tongue on, but all I know is that it really scares me.