Sunday, July 8, 2007

Braids were not intended to be worn as a headband

So I've been thinking lately about the different types of fashions that have come out lately. All the sparkly stuff, the cute little shrugs, cowboy boots, ballerina flats and I love some of the stuff and I hate some of the stuff. And let me give one disclaimer, I have seen some people pull off some of the stuff and it doesn't look that bad, but my opinions still stay the same. One thing I can't stand are cowboy boots, and not because they are ugly because I actually think they are cute, but girls do not know how to wear them. Unless you have BEAUTIFUL legs, that are toned and skinny you should not be wearing these with a skirt. They cut off your legs in the middle of your cafe and makes most girls legs look really fat. Another thing that I hate are those sweater things that tie right under your boobs, they look like a spanish dancers top, I know a lot of people wear them, but I still don't like them. I also hate those braids that go across the front and look like a headband, what are we three? And that by the way I have seen noone pull off, even on the OC, ya you notice how they did it for one episode and never again, cause it's ugly!!!

No comments: