Sunday, July 8, 2007

Metallic Clips going in the trash...better yet the fire

Alright, today we've got some classic annoyances. First of all, wooden clogs. I really don't know why people feel they need to wear these. First of all they are so annoying to listen to, click, click, click, click, Hello? and they can't be comfortable. Clogs were made for the dutch, and they were made to dance in. Some idiot got the bright idea, to make them fasionable (it's like when some idiot came up with the idea to put animae on t-shirts, we need to search and destroy these people). So unless you are Dutch, or you want me to kick your shins, don't wear clogs. Second metallic claw clips. In case you don't know what i'm talking about, the claw clips that go in your hair, but they are the worst when they are metallic silver. I don't even know how some people have those, because those stupid clips break so easily, and I know Wal-Mart doesn't sell them anymore, those were cast out at least 5 years ago! And the worst is when people put there hair in a pony tail and then use the clip to put it up in like a twist. HELLO! EVERYONE CAN SEE THE RUBBERBAND! Please go to your bathrooms immediately and dispose of any of these hideous clips (unless you use them to wash your face at night, that's OK, cause I think I use a stretchy headband from the 80's). Did anyone see Jessica Simpson at the VMA's? K that's ridiculous! She was wearing this see through lacy thing, that was falling off of her, and she looked like white trash. That girl bugs me because she acts like she has no idea what's going on around her, the only thing ever going through her head is "La la la la la...la la la la la la". I think she was trying to pull off some white trash south attire, but not on the red carpet! I mean come on Jessica, you have got to be kidding me! So moral of the story, don't wear wooden clogs, throw away your metallic clips, and don't dress like white trash.

No comments: