Sunday, July 8, 2007

I Recycle Men...Barf

I've had a lot of requests lately for a new blog, so here it is! There is this new fascination with jewel toned velvet clothes. First of all, velvet is not comfortable, it's hot and the texture drives me insane, and I am not feeling this jewel tone fad, leave them to the stones on our fingers please do not bring them into clothing! Jean mini skirts, pin striped mini skirts, mini skirts in general. Don't wear them. Unless you are wearing them to the beach, as like a cover up, get rid of them. Oh and especially DO NOT WEAR THEM WITH FRIGGIN COWBOY BOOTS. Hell, it's like noone looks in the mirror anymore when they are getting dressed, because if they did, you wouldn't see fat legged girls walking around the mall thinking they look hot or something. K one thing I am sick and tired of are these printed graphic tees that say things like "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks so." or "If you're rich I'm single" or "I recycle men". These shirts really only have one underlying message "I'M REALLY INSECURE, SO HOPEFULLY THIS SHIRT WILL COVER IT UP, SO LOOK AT ME! WEEEEE!" If you really want people to think these things of you, than your insane, I don't know what this knew fascination with appearing to be a gold digger is, if you ask me, these girls are S-H-A-L-L-O-W! And I saw the worst fashion pet peeve I think I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!! A gaucho jumpsuit!!!! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.

No comments: